Terms & Conditions
When requesting certain information or services online, or when dealing with any of our departments either in person or telephone, personal information and data may be collected.
This information is used to process bookings and payments, contact you regarding bookings, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and recommend any products and services that may be of interest to you. As part of our continual process of customer service improvement we may contact you regarding your experiences using our services.
Struan Motors Ltd understands all our customers care about the storage and security of their privacy and personal information and will handle any information in compliance with the Data Protection Act (1998).
Whilst Struan Motors Ltd make every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and current, however as errors and omissions may occasionally happen we give no warranty or undertaking as to the quality, or freedom from error of this website.
Prices and details of vehicles, including mileage, and services offered may differ from that shown, and are subject to change without notice. To confirm any current details please contact Struan Motors Ltd, where our staff will be pleased to assist you.
Struan Motors Ltd shall not be liable for any claims or losses arising from the use of information contained on this website.
- Membership Eligibility and Fee. Membership of the Loyalty Club is available to individuals ("you" as stated in these terms and conditions) who operate an EasyPay account and make monthly payments by Standing Order into that account of an amount no less than £12 per month. Companies and/or other entities cannot enrol. There is no enrolment fee for the Loyalty Club.
- Loyalty Club Availability. Struan Motors reserves the right to restrict, suspend, discontinue or cancel the Loyalty Club without prior notice. In that event, you will be entitled to a full refund of the balance in your EasyPay account after deduction of any outstanding invoices.
- Changes in Terms and Conditions (including Loyalty Club Benefits). Struan Motors reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of membership from time to time, including offers and discount levels, to adapt to customer needs and the marketplace. A list of the benefits and discounts available at any time will be displayed at reception and on the Loyalty Club section of the Struans.com website.
- Notice of Changes. Any changes to the terms and conditions of membership will be shown on the Loyalty Club section of the Struans.com website and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. A notice that a change has been made will be placed on the website for a reasonable period of time. Any changes to any printed version of the Terms and Conditions will be contained in the next reprinting of that printed version.
- Membership Cancellation. Struan Motors reserves the right to cancel the membership of any individual who fails to maintain a regular monthly payment into their EasyPay account. No notice of cancellation will be given. In the event of a membership cancellation, a full refund of the balance in your EasyPay account will be made within fourteen days of receipt of a written request for such repayment to the Loyalty Club, c/o Customer Care Team, Struan Motors, Crieff Road, Perth.
- Legal rights. Neither the Loyalty Club nor any benefit offered by the Loyalty Club creates, constitutes or gives rise to any legal or contractual rights by members against Struan Motors.
- Data Privacy. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we are required to draw your attention to the fact that by applying for membership or by continuing to exercise the privileges of membership and in order to make it possible for Struan Motors to perform its obligations under the Loyalty Club, you accept and explicitly authorize that the information which is supplied by you in the application form or during the course of your membership (i) shall be processed by Struan Motors, in its capacity of data controller, and (ii) may be transferred to third parties to process your personal data on our behalf or where required by applicable law or in the event of a company reorganization, merger or acquisition, for use of such information for its (their) administration of membership records, advertising, marketing and communication purposes. They or we may contact you for marketing purposes by mail, fax, telephone or email to advise you of current loyalty club offers or to advise on any changes to the terms and conditions of membership.
- Right of Access to Data. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have a right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you. Any such request must be made in writing to Loyalty Club, c/o Customer Care Team, Struan Motors, Crieff Road, Perth. An administration charge may be made for this request. Version 090